2026 Mini Bago Rally Postponed


18th August 2026
By AMSAG Inc
The 2026 Mini Bago Rally has been Postponed due to current wet weather following advice from Forestry Corporation of NSW

Following discussions with Forestry Corporation of NSW this morning after a very heavy downpour occurred in the region last night and with the current forecasted wet weather for the remainder of this week, a mutual decision has been made to postpone the 2026 Mini Bago Rally. If we were to proceed with the event, based on the current forecast, there is a high likelihood that Forestry could withdraw their permit as late as the day of the event.

With this in mind, we wanted to be proactive in making the decision sooner rather than later.

As a result, and in further consultation with Forestry, Hastings Sporting Car Club and the Hastings Valley Motorcycle Club (Rally HQ & Service Park Venue), it has been agreed to postpone the event until 5th December 2026.

For those who have paid their entry fee, we will be issuing refunds of your entry fee or offering a credit roll over to the new event. A separate email will be sent to those competitors shortly with the refund/credit form to be completed.

Entries will then re-open for the new event closer to the date as we are unable to transfer entries between events. If you wish to run the new event, you will need to re-submit your entry at that time. Further details will be distributed as the new date draws closer.

Please understand this decision was not made easily and we understand the inconvenience it may cause, but we felt it best to do this as early as possible rather than risk having the event cancelled on the day if the weather did not improve.

If you have any questions, please contact the event organisers.

Regards,

AMSAG & Hastings Sporting Car Club

<< Previous | Next >>