Recent Posts in Event Updates
Back to Main
Thursday 7th October 2021
We are excited about returning to the forests with the upcoming Oberon Rally and Bathurst Rallysprint. However it is very clear that this event will be quite different from an adminstration persepective to any event we have run previously during the pandemic.
Due to the timing of the recent announcements regarding the relaxation of lockdown... more
Monday 4th October 2021
Due to the current health restrictions put in place by NSW Health, as well as the current lockdown in the Oberon Local Government Area, a decision has been made to postpone the Oberon Rally and Black Springs Rallysprint.
Originally scheduled for the 30th and 31st of October, it has become clear that it would not be possible to get the... more
Sunday 15th August 2021
Following advice from NSW Police that they are reluctant to approve the Police Permit for the event due to the increased workload currently faced by their local officers as a result of Operation Stay At Home, a decision has been made by Event Director Wade Ryan to cancel the Rosewood Rallysprint.
All entrants have been emailed to advise... more
Wednesday 11th August 2021
Due to Covid 19 the 2021 Rosewood Rally had to be cancelled.
Wagga and District Car Club are intending to conduct a smaller scale event – a Rallysprint on the same date which is open to members of AMSAG and those who are able to travel to Rosewood under relevant Covid Restrictions.
The event will be a standalone event i.e.... more
Friday 6th August 2021
Saturday 17th July 2021
Unfortunately, yet again the current lock down situation in Sydney has prevented us from being able to get the Coopernook Rallysprint off the ground.
Whilst the lock down is due to end the weekend before the event, in our opinion the likelihood of it being lifted at that time is too slim for us to commit to running the... more
Friday 9th July 2021
And just like that... Covid strikes again.
Unfortunately due to the recent NSW Government announcement on the further restrictions in being put in place and the potential for the current lockdown not to be lifted in time for the event, a decision has been made to cancel the Coffs Harbour Rallysprint.
This decision was not taken... more
Wednesday 30th June 2021
Unfortunately a decision has had to be made to cancel the North Coast Rally for this year.
Our original plan was to run the event in the Newry Forest area, however due to ongoing environmentalist protests to Forestry harvesting operations, NSW Police advised us they would not permit the event if it was to proceed... more
Friday 18th June 2021
Entries for the 2021 North Coast Rally which were due to be opened today are currently on hold.
A protest and forestry blockade by an environmentalist group is currently underway in the forest area that was planned to be used for the event. Whilst we... more
Thursday 3rd June 2021