Update on Love Motorsport Rallysprint and Bulahdelah Rally

Category: Event Updates

Important Update

Following the recent wet weather on the North Coast, changes have had to be made to the Love Motorsport Rallysprint.

The event will still be proceeding on 13th March, however the route has had to be amended to ensure the roads can continue to be used if the current wet weather continues. This has mean a reduction in stage length of approx. 2km. However we still hope to have around 60km Competitive total with the new layout meaning we can hold an extra run in each direction.

Entries will remain open until Monday 8th March so don't miss out on our first series event for the season.

In bad news though, the wet weather has played havoc with the proposed course for the Bulahdelah Rally with several bridges and roads heavily affected by the recent rain and associated water flow through the creeks and rivers that cross the stages. 

Upon advice from Forestry, in an effort to provide the best event possible, a decision has been made to postpone the rally until 26th June 2021. All current event entrants will have received an email advising of such and providing the option to keep their entry for the new date, or have the entry withdrawn. Whilst this is an unfortunate decsion we felt it was in everyones best interests to have the decision made now rather than holding off to closer to the event.