North Coast Test Day postponed

Category: Event Updates


Due to conditions imposed by Forestry, the 2021 North Coast Test Day has had to be postponed.

With the current weather in the area and the forecast for the remainder of this week Forestry felt there was enough risk of damage to the roads to withhold our permit for the event.

We have gained approval to move the event out one week to the 27th February. All other details for the event will remain unchanged with regards to the route etc.

All current entrants have been contacted to confirm if they still wish to attend on the new date, any entrants who wish to recieve a refund will just need to respond to the email sent with their information so payments can be refunded.

As a result of the extension of time before the event, we have also extended out the closing date for entries until Monday 22nd February. This also means anyone who has entered has until Tuesday 23rd February to have their Scrutineering Forms submitted.