The Draft Start List for this weekends 2020 Blacksprings Rallysprint has now been released.
Click Here to access the Event Noticeboard to access the list along with the Service Instructions.
Some other information to take note of are as follows:-
- Due to limited mobile service in the area, the Drivers Briefing will not be delivered digitally. Instead a document will be provided in all competitors bags. This will also include instructions for the Halda Check.
- For those travelling from Sydney/North Coast who intend on coming into Oberon via Jenolan Caves Road, please note that there are currently roadworks between Hampton Pub and the turn onto Duckmaloi Rd. Please allow an extra 15 minutes to negotiate this section of road.
- Also for those travelling along this route, be cautious when entering Oberon where the speed limit drops to 50km/h as you enter town, there has been a heavy Police presence during our course surveys and also today when set up was starting. Please make sure you reduce your speed accordingly.
- Food will be available from the Black Springs Progress Society during the day. This will include Breakfast on Saturday morning and Lunch during the Service Break. We encourage everyone to support the Progress Society in purchasing food throughout the day.
- Camping is available at the Service Park, but please note that there are only Toilets available and no Shower facilities. Please also observe social distancing when setting up your camping areas.
- There will be no Spectating areas at the event, we apologise for those wishing to attend to view the event, we hope that 2021 gives us more of an opportunity to allow spectating again.
- For those following at home, we hope to have results updated on Chrissport during the day, this will be dependent upon the available mobile reception in the service park. Please be patient, we will provide updates as soon as we can. Links to the Chrissport site can be found on the Event Noticeboard.