Main

Decision to be made on Black Springs and Macquarie Woods shortly

Date:
By AMSAG Inc
Category: Event Updates

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Due to the recent rain in the region, and the current forecast for the rest of this week, a decision will be made on whether or not the Black Springs Rally will proceed on Thursday this week.

A decision on the Macquarie Woods Rallysprint will be made by Friday.

We appreciate that these decisions may be late in the week, but it will be relying solely on the weather forecast and whether or not the events can safely proceed.

Stages have been checked and are in good condition, the issues we have is access to them via the transports. 

We are confident that is the weather is favourable as the week progresses that the events will proceed, but this will rely heavily on the extent of rain fall between now and the end of the week.

A lot of work has been put in to get these events off the ground, and we want to do everything we can to make them proceed. We will endeavour to make a call as soon as we can.